You can learn a lot about someone by the music they listen to. So here's the game! Hit shuffle on your iPod/iTunes or mp3 player and write down the first 25 songs. No cheating or skipping songs that are shameful.
1. Findlay Brown - Losing the Will to Survive (Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve Reanimation)
2. The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
3. Greg Laswell - And Then You
4. Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals - The Woman In You
5. Fiona Apple - The Way Things Are
6. Pavement - Summer Babe
7. Björk - It’s Oh So Quiet
8. Lou Rawls - Early Morning Love
9. The Cure - The Perfect Girl
10. Lily Allen - I Could Say
11. Lady GaGa - Money Honey
12. King Harvest - Dancing In The Moonlight
13. Veruca Salt - With David Bowie
14. Trolle//Siebenhaar - Sweet Dogs
15. Asobi Seksu - Strawberries
16. Prince - Alphabet St.
17. Carla Bruni - Raphael
18. The National - Santa Clara
19. Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
20. The Kooks - Seaside
21. Yves Montand - Les feuilles mortes
22. Beulah - Gene Autry
23. Mirah - La Familia
24. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
25. Bright Eyes - Devil Town
Needs more Björk and Motown, in my opinion. Get on that, iTunes Shuffle.
no sugar for you
you just get more awful
- I don't know how I always get roped into these, JACKSON.